What Is a Dedicated Server？
The dedicated server is mainly applicable to:
4 Reasons for Choosing a Dedicated Server
1. Your website is growing and needs to be able to cope with the increase in traffic
2. You are very concerned about the security of the website
3. Decrease your page loading time
4. You need to control your server
For example, you are even free to choose your favorite server software. If you prefer nginx’s resource control over Apache, you can do so. In addition, you can adjust the hardware specifications and install your operating system (OS). Therefore, dedicated hosting can be an attractive option for advanced web developers and developers with unique and specific requirements.
Who needs a dedicated server?
Advantages of dedicated servers
Disadvantages of dedicated servers
- Dedicated servers are expensive
- Dedicated servers require the necessary knowledge of server configuration
Dedicated servers are expensive, and there is no doubt that it is not an affordable option for start-ups and beginners.
Unlike sharing or VPS Hosting, managing dedicated servers require the necessary technical knowledge – setting up, running or managing, installing, managing servers, etc.
The dedicated server has been a huge machine from the beginning. If your business grows explosively, you may need to migrate to larger servers instead of expanding your existing resources. Of course, this rarely happens.